So a few things:
1. Jesus is amazing. And He told me some things tonight that made me cry but in a good way. If I seek Him, He will be found by me, if I seek Him with all my heart. Praise the Lord. He loves us. Oh, How he loves us.
2. We are the light of the world. Read: YOU are the light of the world. And your light CANNOT be hidden. Not, SHOULD not, CAN NOT be hidden. The Darkness has no choice but to run. So STOP putting the basket over your head! (I’m yelling this to myself really loadly)
3. Come down to JESUS CULTURE tomorrow at 9.30am to do some City Invading, or if you have no money but wanna get in on the Holy Spirit dance party action, come down at 5.30pm. 171 Rooks Rd, VERMONT (Just off Canterbury Rd – Victoria that is..)
4. The WA Police don’t like our ideas about Freedom Day, which means we’re going to have re-think our strategy a little. God grant us some more super-amazing ideas. Or tell those Police men & women to be nice to us. Plus, isn’t there something in the old rules that says The Salvation Army is allowed to gather in public anywhere they want to?
5. Our WA Social Justice group were talking about how we might need a bit of a budget for things we wanna tackle this year, even if for printing costs and the like.. I thought a nice starting figure would be $5000, so I put it out there, everyone thought it was a crazy optomistic number. Found out today the DC is willing to honour the $5000 for the year. Bring it!! I should make crazy suggestions all the time. So, $5000 isn’t that much, but God – please multiply it, so that we can to do our bit so that Your Justice can be seen.
6. Jesus is LORD.